I’ve gotta say, the 2011 PGA Championship is one for the record books! Nothing better than a major that ends in a playoff.
Keegan Bradley, the “rookie of the year,” overcoming a triple-bogey on the 15th hole during Sunday’s round, beat Jason Duffner in a 3-hole playoff to claim the 93rd PGA Championship, the Wanamaker Trophy and $1,445,000 million.
Not a bad weeks for Keegan Bradley.. 🙂
Scratch that.. not a bad YEAR for the rising star.. After finishing 14th on the 2010 Nationwide Tour money list, he earned his PGA Tour card for 2011. During the 2011 season, the rookie has made 16 cuts, four top ten finishes and two wins, the HP Byron Nelson Championship and the 2011 PGA Championship. A major in his first year on tour.. not to shabby at all! 🙂
Let’s not forget that he saved the USA from a win-less season for the majors.
WITB for Keegan Bradley during the 2011 PGA Championship
- Driver – 10.5 degree Cleveland Launcher UltraLite TL 310
- Fairway Wood – 14° Cleveland Launcher FL
- Hybrids – 18° and 20.5° Cleveland Launcher DST Hybrids
- Irons – Cleveland CG7 Tour with True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour shafts
- Wedges – Cleveland CG14 (52° and 58°) Wedges
- Putter – Odyssey White Hot XG Sabretooth
- Golf Ball – Srixon Z-Star
Definitely a good week for Cleveland Golf as well! 🙂
Check out the 2011 PGA Championship Prize Money List