Ecco Golf Street Premier Golf Shoes
Ecco Golf Street Premier are some of the hardest to find golf shoes on the market right now. They were released in the US back in April and they’ve been making waves ever since.
Freddie Couples is sponsored by Ecco and started wearing the Golf Street Premier’s during the Cap Cana Championship, which ended up being his third straight Champions Tour victory in a row.
He is the first player in Champions Tour history to win three of his first four tournaments, and the eighth to win three straight starts, leaving him one behind the Tour record set by Chi Chi Rodriguez in 1987.
The very next week at the 2010 Masters and wearing the shoes he placed sixth and was the talk of the tournament.
“It’s gotta be the shoes!” 🙂
They’re designed specifically to be worn both on and off the course, this tremendously versatile shoe features full-grain leather uppers, a sleek poly urethane mid-sole and pre-molded traction bars which provide players with ideal traction, stability and comfort.
“No one has ever designed a shoe like this and Fred’s win validates its performance at the game’s highest levels,” says Jesper Thuen, Sponsor and Event Manager, ECCO Golf. “Golf Street is unique in that it grips in all conditions and can be worn throughout the day. The response from Tour players, celebrities and discerning consumers has just been phenomenal.”
Here’s a little info about the shoes.
* A street inspired golf sneaker with rivet detailing and color matching laces.
* Durable and breathable textile lining with microfiber heel grip.
* Features Ecco CFS (comfort fiber system) which increases the air circulation for perfect inner climate keeping feet fresh, clean and cool all day.
* Young looking silhouette with good ground stability.
* Uppers made of distressed leather with croco detailing
* Textile and microfiber lining
* Removable Cambrelle covered inlay sole with the ECCO Comfort Fibre System (CFS)
* Single density TPU (thermo poly urethane) with pre-molded traction bars
MSRP for the Ecco Golf Street Premier golf shoes is $140 and they’re available in a variety of color combination.
I’m curious to know what your thoughts are on the shoes, love em or hate em?