Here’s a little Friday golf humor. Received these golf jokes in an email, there were 18, but I’ve added a few of my own.. 🙂
25 Reasons Why Golf Is Better Than Sex
- You don’t have to sneak your golf magazines into the house.
- If you are having trouble with golf, it is perfectly acceptable to pay a professional to show you how to improve your technique.
- The Ten Commandments do not say anything about golf.
- If your partner takes pictures or videotapes of you golfing, you don’t have to worry about them showing up on the internet, well perhaps youtube…
- Your golf partner won’t keep asking questions about other partners you’ve golfed with in the past.
- It’s perfectly respectable to golf with a total stranger.
- You don’t have to worry about your kids catching you playing golf with your partner.
- When you see a really good golfer, you don’t have to feel guilty about imagining the two of you golfing together.
- If your regular golf partner isn’t available, he/she won’t object if you golf with someone else.
- Nobody will ever tell you that you will go blind if you golf by yourself.
- When dealing with a golf pro, you never have to wonder if they are really an undercover cop or what you might catch from them..
- You don’t have to go to a sleazy shop in a seedy neighborhood to buy golf stuff.
- A quick round is preferable to slow play.
- It’s not illegal to play with an underage golfer.
- You can have a golf calendar on your wall at the office, tell golf jokes and invite co-workers to golf with you without getting sued for harassment.
- There is no such thing as a GTD (golf-ally transmitted disease)
- If you want to watch golf on television, you don’t have to subscribe to a premium cable channel, actually you do, but you don’t have to hide it from your wife and kids.
- You never feel guilty about playing golf with a stranger.
- Nobody expects you to promise to golf with just one partner for the rest of your life.
- Typically, visiting a golf website won’t give you a computer virus.
- Nobody expects you to give up golfing if your partner loses interest in the game.
- Having a golf foursome is not only accepted but encouraged.
- You don’t have to be a newlywed to plan a vacation primarily for the enjoyment of golf.
- Your golf partner will never say, “What? We just golfed last week! Is that all you ever think about?”
- You don’t have to wait until your kids are teenagers to have a conversation about golf.
Have a great weekend!