Reminiscent of Jeff Foxworthy’s “You might be a Redneck..”
I’m starting the “You Might Be a Golfer…” list and I’d like your help. 🙂 Here’s what I’ve thought of so far..
YOU MIGHT BE A GOLFER IF…
- your dominant hand is darker than your other hand.
- you’ve ever used the term “undulation” in a conversation
- your legs are Bay Watch tan and your feet are ivory white.
- you’ve ever discussed the finer points of bermuda grass over a beer
- you’ve eve rubbernecked while driving past a Golf Course.
- you’ve ever practiced your golf swing while talking to a co-worker in the hall way.
- you purchased cable for the sole purpose of having The Golf Channel
- you know what “Ace Insurance” is
- you purchased an HDTV so you could watch The Golf Channel in HD
- you’ve started a conversation with a complete stranger because they were wearing a golf hat.
- you’ve ever punched someone in the face because they said golf is not a real sport (or wanted to)
- you purchased a Nintendo Wii in the hopes that you could work on your golf swing
- you’ve ever spent $69 dollars on a polo
Here’s some that others have come up with..
- it always looks like you’re wearing white socks and a T shirt
- hearing “FORE!” scares you more than when you hear “foreplay.”
- you unintentionally aerate the yard while practicing your short game.
- your forehead is whiter than the rest of your face.
- you put off replacing family room carpet because you like swing golf clubs in family room.
If you love it, hate it or are somewhere in between, I’d like to hear that too 🙂